Caribou Gear

For the Griz fans

I do but im having problems posting the picture. Getting an Error messgae

There is a forum to help post pictures on the site. On th left side, click forums. Then down under the heading fun stuff click on pictures. aYou might start a new thread and introduce yourself along with a few pics.

Last edited:
So what's the story behind that one? YOU really shOuld start a new thread with a bit of info about yourself. I promise most everybody here has done the same thing.

This shit is still going on, arguing with this 21 year old college boy who thinks Reno is going to be a national power house. LOL Reno better move down to FCS as their average attendance was 15148 last year. The Montana Griz lead the FCS at 22600 per home game. So dip shit for a league nobody cares about why do they draw so much better then your top 25 LMFAO team????????

I told my friend that played for Boise State that since he played for the LA Raiders from Boise when they were in FCS that it never happened. He rattled off a ton off players that played in the NFL from Boise when they were FCS. He wanted to what you ever played since you know so much, then he told me I know those type guys. They don't play football they play with themselves. LOL

This shit is still going on, arguing with this 21 year old college boy who thinks Reno is going to be a national power house. LOL Reno better move down to FCS as their average attendance was 15148 last year. The Montana Griz lead the FCS at 22600 per home game. So dip shit for a league nobody cares about why do they draw so much better then your top 25 LMFAO team????????

I told my friend that played for Boise State that since he played for the LA Raiders from Boise when they were in FCS that it never happened. He rattled off a ton off players that played in the NFL from Boise when they were FCS. He wanted to what you ever played since you know so much, then he told me I know those type guys. They don't play football they play with themselves. LOL

You are a little behind. That Nevada thing got nipped in the bud. Talkin about real teams now haha

Sorry I'm late to the game here. Congratulations to the Bison on their Championship. I was vey impressed with their fans too. It was great to see so many make that 1,100 mile trip to support their team. I'm not a professional just a SHSU fan that would like to share his views on the game. I saw what NDSU did to Ga. Southern's option offense in the semi's so I knew they would have problems, if adjustments were'nt made. After a while, the offensive play calling became the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. SHSU has already lost the offensive coordinator and the offensive line coach to New Mexico. When Sam's defense gets a fumble recovery on the NDSU 30, then an interception near midfield, and the offense does'nt score, you are in for a long day.
Sam kicks off to NDSU to start the 3rd qtr and holds them. A perfectly executed fake punt on 4th down goes for 27 yards. Next play a screen pass for a touchdown. The final blow was the interception by NDSU which was returned to the 1 yd line. SHSU is a very young team with alot of returning starters and they will be in hunt again next year.
I too wish Montana would have had a few more minutes. It would have been nice to watch Tim Flanders (soph) rush for 300 or 350 yards against them, instead of just 287. He was just getting warmed up and he will be even more fun to watch this upcoming fall. See y'all next year.
(If only you would have had a few more minutes against SHSU we would have been playing you...)[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back