PEAX Equipment

For Sale Remington 700 Long Range in 300 Winchester Magnum

Moose_04

Good Evening Everyone,

I have for sale a Remington Model 700 Long Range Edition chambered in 300 Winchester Magnum. I bought this rifle last spring and have approximately 125 rounds shot through it. It is in very good condition and have included the Warne scope bases I purchased. For those who are not familiar with this rifle it comes stock with a Belle & Carlson M40 stock, aluminum bedding block, a heavy contoured 26" barrel, and X-Mark Pro trigger. I am located in Helena, MT. I am asking $575 OBO for the rifle. This price does include shipping to your FFL. I have pictures attached below. Thanks for looking.

Moose_04IMG_0015.jpgIMG_0016.jpgIMG_0018.jpgIMG_0023.jpgIMG_0025.jpgIMG_0026.jpg

JBS,

The rifle shoots great. I was using 168GR Hornady ELD-M bullets and achieving 3/4" 5 shot groups at 200 yards. It does have a hefty weight at ~9.5 lbs. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks,

Moose

Good Morning Everyone,

The rifle is still for sale. I am now asking $500 OBO for the rifle. The price still includes shipping it to your FFL.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks everyone for looking.

Moose

PM sent

Good Morning Everyone,

The rifle is still for sale. I am now asking $500 OBO for the rifle. The price still includes shipping it to your FFL.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks everyone for looking.

Moose

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back