SOLD Winchester Model 70 .300 Win Mag

Madman

I have my Dad's old Winchester Model 70 in .300 Win Mag that he purchased new in the early 80's. He bought it for an Alaska moose hunt he never got to take. There isn't a lot of sentimental value attached with this rifle so I am considering selling it. It had about 3-4 boxes of shells put through it, rode in a pick up a handful of times, and went deer hunting in open territory only once that I remember us hunting. Values Range between $800-1400 from what I can gather via online research, Bass-Pro and Cabela's sales team, and general observation. Scope is nothing to brag about but the rifle is in great condition. I live in Northern Colorado. Take a gander at pictures and let me know if you have any questions. I'm looking for about $1050 or best...If shipping applies it will be added. Thank you.
70-1.jpg
70-2.jpg
70-4.jpg

Last edited:
Damn!!! Trying to acquire a slightly shanked tent. Are you interested in trades??? All kidding aside, I wish I was in the boat to purchase another boom stick right now because that wood be a great rifle for my AK hunt next year. Good luck with the sale. I have to check out now before I just get myself in trouble 🤷🏻‍♂️

Debate with me all you want, but I know of no more classic rifle in a Winchester Model 70 chambered in a 300 Winchester Magnum. Like peanut butter and jelly.

I didn’t see this post, by the way.

Damn!!! Trying to acquire a slightly shanked tent. Are you interested in trades??? All kidding aside, I wish I was in the boat to purchase another boom stick right now because that wood be a great rifle for my AK hunt next year. Good luck with the sale. I have to check out now before I just get myself in trouble 🤷🏻‍♂️
My apologies but I'm looking more sale than a trade...Looking for another .308 Mountain Rifle...but thank you!

Debate with me all you want, but I know of no more classic rifle in a Winchester Model 70 chambered in a 300 Winchester Magnum. Like peanut butter and jelly.

I didn’t see this post, by the way.
You didn't see the post? As in you can't or just missed it initially? Thanks for the info.

My apologies but I'm looking more sale than a trade...Looking for another .308 Mountain Rifle...but thank you!
Didn’t mean to hijack your post. I was being sarcastic. That’s an amazing rifle, I’m just not in the boat I don’t think. You have the spread, what would you settle for? Ugh. Here I go. Don’t tell my wife I asked. Haha

Didn’t mean to hijack your post. I was being sarcastic. That’s an amazing rifle, I’m just not in the boat I don’t think. You have the spread, what would you settle for? Ugh. Here I go. Don’t tell my wife I asked. Haha
You certainly didn't hijack the post. I'm sending you a Mail Message here.

I have the exact gun chambered in 30-06 (was my very first gun I purchased way back when). Great model gun. Someone is going to love this gun!

Just as an update if it doesn't sell I will probably see what I can get on trade at a local shop.....I'll get less than a sale and they will probably charge more than I am asking...lol

And willing to consider offers....

Last edited:
That’s a great price for a rifle that’s more a work of art than hunting tool. Simply beautiful rifle. Good luck with the sale.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back