Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

First Post First Special Tag - Please Help

Have first big game combo. Going solo. Where to go that has many elks and no grizzlies. Not looking for honey hole. PM fine.

Boy, you people are ruthless!

PS: Anybody got a nice honey hole they wanna share? I promise to tell nobody but my 12 best friends. But don't worry, I'll swear them to secrecy.

I don’t want your honey holes - I just want to borrow a ball peen hammer for a roaded up bighorn sheep, after having groups of yoga ladies foil my early season attempts at a ram.
I got you bro. Are we wrasslin’ and measuring the score before the tap out or just going old school and waiting until after the pics for Instagram.

Any unit suggestions for a first timer WY antelope with one point? Not looking for a Booner, just something 15+ with good prongs. Not afraid to hike off the road, just want a spot with plenty of public land...TIA

I am a newbie just looking for help to get started. Been a member here for a while. (you look at his 14 posts and find one from 2015 where he was a newbie then too looking for info and the 5 subsequent hunts he has been on).

Also, do you like how I tuck my ears into my hat? What dental floss should I "run" on my backcountry hunt?

Don't forget the new guys bringing up cold posts from 2015 that were written by a new guy in 2015 who had drawn the same unit as them. Then a bunch of new dudes just keep commenting shyte like "following" or "Hey @hardcoreextremeelkhunter, how did your hunt go?".

Plot twist, @hardcoreextremeelkhunter hasn't logged on since 2015 and is, in fact, not a hardcore extreme elk hunter.

Back