Fin's 2008 video clips

The thing that always drives me crazy is that they never say well it will cost you $15,000+++++ to step foot on the land and more if you kill one of the guaranteed (trophy animals). Also they never tell you how much the sponsors help with providing the material, equipment and even labor for food plots, feeders and the controlled habitat. Now I do not care if you can afford to hunt anyway you want but the reality of what they are doing and what the average dad can provide for his kids to experience is totally different. Also even if it is not high fenced the game might as well be when they have food plots, feeders and people watching the animals all year long. They have conditioned the animals to be more like cows and sheep than wild animals. We had a pasture around the house that the deer and pheasants were in all year. Dad would not let the family shoot anything close to the house period, safety and unfair is why.

Also good luck and thank you for trying to offer a real hunting experience with real people.

"But when the footage is Fin and his ugly pals, not a chance."

I have hurt feelings:( How am I going to tell the wife that I need money for a face lift.

Signed my life away

Hope you guys like watching hunting shows on TV. :D:D

Trying to get network permission to link to a sample that we can play here. Probably be a week or two before they can work that out.

Congratulations,hope it turns out for the best!Can't wait to see it on the tube.

Congrats! I'm sure it'll be a big hit. It'll be nice to see a bunch of shows where the hunter is a normal guy with a regular job that is a hardcore hunter when the time and tags fall in place.

Not only that, but there aren't too many shows where you can tell the hunter puts work into the hunt and does it on a drawn tag then has to carry his kill out on his own back.

Sweet! Congratulations man. Can't wait to tune in.

Congrats!!!! I hope.

Let us know when and where and soon as you can.

Awesome news Big Fin!

Not only that, but there aren't too many shows where you can tell the hunter puts work into the hunt and does it on a drawn tag then has to carry his kill out on his own back.

How about a show where a couple dudes go hunting and one is smart enough to make the other do most of the work... These are important things to learn and I think could be demonstrated on film.

How about a show where a couple dudes go hunting and one is smart enough to make the other do most of the work... These are important things to learn and I think could be demonstrated on film.

Will you do a 3 minute vignette on that? Seems like I did all the packing of dead critters this year, so I could benefit from that advice. :confused:

Will you do a 3 minute vignette on that? Seems like I did all the packing of dead critters this year, so I could benefit from that advice. :confused:

Ouch that hurt:( If you would have taken me to the elk the first day instead of the last I could of helped you pack out my elk:eek: Oh well helping pack others stuff out is like insurance. Sooner or later you'll be calling to redeem those packing points from me.:)

any times or dates yet? have to spread the word when you get them.:D

any times or dates yet? have to spread the word when you get them.:D

Sunday - 5:00 pm
Friday - 1:30 pm
Friday - midnight

All times listed as Eastern times.

Starts airing the first week of July. Will run every week until the end of the year.

Year 2 is being planned as we speak. But, if sponsors don't follow through on their commitments, don't think I can talk Mrs. Fin into funding another year of home hunting videos.

I will provide the full details, once the network makes their announcement and I am given latitude to talk about it all I want.

BF, if it would help, the wife said she would cash in my insurance policy and donate that to your hunting show if its any good. told her I liked the idea. she started cleaning one of the guns.:eek: not sure I like that idea any more. as soon as you know the channel and stuff, will post it on the other boards I go to. gonna spread the word like a jehovahs witness.:D c'mon july!!!

Back