Finally

ruger243223

The geese finally started to fly in thanks to some warmer weather and water opening up. Looks as if we are going to have another great yr. Most of the spots were filled this yr but I do have a couple spots open if anybody wants them. Going to start this weekend and should get real good by the following weekend. Lowering price to see if I can get things filled so we can hunt at least 4 most weeks. Price will be $100 per person. Or if you like I will go a per bird. Some have tried this but isn't very good especially if there are as many birds as there were last yr. Had a gentlemen from CO come out and it cost him 4times what it would of if he paid the daily fee. Anyway geese are coming fast. I will get pics up as soon as we have some on the ground. HAPPY HUNTING

What's the cost of the out of state license and stamps that you need. I am sure this is added to the $100 per person. Still sounds like a great price for a goose hunt. Canadians or snows??

You can buy a 2day hunting permit or a regular license the 2 day is 36 and the regular permit is $81 also you will have to buy a waterfowl stamp and a federal stamp this will be 35$. I don't know about a habitat stamp but I will find out. Thanks HAPPY HUNTING

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back