fINALLY GET TO HUNT!!!!!!!!!

JB Florida

Ater turkey lunch with the relatives............and Ive got lots of tags and bullets. I had planned to bow hunt but this is my first chance out because of the hurricane.

Have a GREAT turkey day,

Thanks guys ..........
I bombed out.
I did find a new honey hole though!
I saw 14 bucks and 11 does and fawns this weekend.

A couple of the bucks were good enough to shoot with a bow but I had a gun so I let them walk. I found a funnel that is AMAZING!
Its a 50 yard wide flat on the outside corner in a big creek. The drop is about 80 feet but I saw amazing deer traffic there!
Its a new property that we were able to buy after we leased it last year.
I found 4 treestands (not fresh) that are in pretty good spots and the strangest find was while looking at a new sopt i'll bowhunt next year I noticed a chain-on stand in an oak. I walked over looking up and when I got underneath I saw something out of the corner of my eye.
It was a DEER!
A decoy tied to the stand in the leaves underneath!
I about peed my pants when I spotted it at 3 yards :D

I'll get serious next trip.
I found another saddle that 3 mature whitetails crossed that should get a decent bow shot. I hired more help so hopefully I can get back up there end of this week

Sorry Moosie, No waterfalls

Heck yeah I did Nut!

I had to put your stand up pretty high though cause I'm a little scared of the gators in that creek. My dad-in-law saw one that he thought would go 15 or 16 feet in that same stretch of water. It sure make you watch where you put your feet!

Back