Federal 215's

mtmuley

Found 3000 of them yesterday. I took home a brick. Left the rest for other guys. There was also 6000 210's. Going back tommorrow for a couple bricks of those. If any 215's are left, I might grab them. If any of you Bitterroot guys need some, heads up. mtmuley

I can't remember the last time I saw 215's. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

Found 3000 of them yesterday. I took home a brick. Left the rest for other guys. There was also 6000 210's. Going back tommorrow for a couple bricks of those. If any 215's are left, I might grab them. If any of you Bitterroot guys need some, heads up. mtmuley

Could I get a hint as to where you found these??

How I would love to have 5-600 of them Im starting to get low. I hope this is a sign that they are coming around

I haven't seen the 215m's for a long time anywhere. They don't make a difference anyway. I'll bet Midway is out already. Strange they've been available for months somewhere in Montana when my buddy that is a bullet manufacturer can't get them. Dan O. Check your pm. mtmuley

There's been a pile of 215M's around Bozeman lately. Several different locations. One store had over 10,000 the week of Christmas.

There's been a pile of 215M's around Bozeman lately. Several different locations. One store had over 10,000 the week of Christmas.

Do tell, I checked bob wards, sportsmans and Murdochs.. must have missed em..

I've used the same load with both primers. Guys that think they need the Match primer are torturing themselves when the "regular" 215 is available. I know how components get in your head, but the 215 works no matter which color box. mtmuley

I used to use Federals but gave up trying to find them about 8 years ago, and redeveloped all of my loads with CCI primers.

I do like Federal rifle primers but have been hard to find around Michigan . Got enough for now but always watching for them.

I've used the same load with both primers. Guys that think they need the Match primer are torturing themselves when the "regular" 215 is available. I know how components get in your head, but the 215 works no matter which color box. mtmuley

How do the 215,s compare to the CCI 250,s? I have heard they are hotter but how's the consistency?

I too have gone to CCI's because of lack of the other. I have had nothing but great consistent results with them. I won't be changing.

The difference between a 210 vs. 210M and a 215 vs. 215M is "one" additional visual inspection. The "M" is a designation for military and the additional inspection is a MIL spec requirement. Federal marketing did a bang up job naming them "Match" for John Q Public use.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back