Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Experticity?

I've had access for a while but find I rarely use it. Some companies give good deals, but others really aren't too great. Often times I find a lack of sizing, colors, or items are previous year models. That said, its free and often beats retail. I've also seen shipping prices be pretty high from some companies.

I signed up but find it hard to navigate through. Supposedly military gets a hefty discount from Vortex there but understanding the layout on my phone was frustrating and I gave up.

It isn't phone friendly at all. I've used it. Sometimes the deals are really good, sometimes they are pretty so-so. We saved a lot of money on some inflatable paddleboards last year.

I've surfed it a few times for their discounts to Law Enforcement. Its the site that Vortex uses to administer their Mil/LEO discount. I haven't tried it on my phone, but its fairly user friendly on the desktop.

I have been a member for several years and it is worth it at times. I have First Lite, Bushnell, and Vortex gear. I am also a member of Marmot Experticity and use it a lot. I have a great Marmot down COL Membrane sleeping bag, several travel bags, a down jacket, soft shell, etc. However, Leoadventures is the best IMO. For $25 a year I get at least 40% off Sitka is hard to beat. Last summer they had a sale and I got over $1,000 of Sitka gear for 55% off and free shipping. It was a great birthday (September) for me.��

It was a lot easier to say, when it was Promotive...

As others have said, don't automatically assume it's the best deal around. But oftentimes there are great deals. If you see something you want and it's a good deal, don't dillydally. Percentages off change and so do the brands.

Ive had an account for 8 years. I liked 3point5 better. The discounts on smith, under armor mountain hardware, vortex and a few others are unreal. Like 60% off retail. Then some of the other discounts are a joke because the shipping is like $25.

If you know anyone that works at cabelas, sportsmans, macks or bass pro have them upload their pay stub and you are SET with all the best hunting brands.

There are some good deals to be had. They have a good promo going for Savage firearms this year...

Their deal changes a lot...right now it isn't that great but 2 months ago it was pretty awesome. I am in the process of waiting the 8-12 weeks for a 12LRP in 6.5 Hipster they offered under their Tactical Sale.

Experticity deals vary quite a bit from group to group. I bet my group has half of the brands offered to LEO & Military...which is the way it should be for Servicemen and women.

Ive had an account for 8 years. I liked 3point5 better. The discounts on smith, under armor mountain hardware, vortex and a few others are unreal. Like 60% off retail. Then some of the other discounts are a joke because the shipping is like $25.

If you know anyone that works at cabelas, sportsmans, macks or bass pro have them upload their pay stub and you are SET with all the best hunting brands.

It looks like 3point5 merged with Experticity.

I use it quite often, great deals! You just have to read the fine print, a lot of the sales don't allow returns and you may give up some warranty benefits depending on the company.

I have used it a few times. Most of the shipping is around 10.00, but alot of the deals still make up for it. I have bought from Marmot, first lite, vortex. The shipping from marmot and FL was good. I am still waiting on the products from Vortex I believed be they say 3-4 weeks from the time they receive the order.

I've used it a few times and thought it had some good deals. I've been looking at the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 which runs $270 on Expertcity compared to $340+ on other websites. First Lite has some good deals on there as well.

I have used Mountain Khakis, OR, Mountain House, Mountain Smith, Ruff Wear, Scarpa, Sport Dog, Zeiss, Nikwax, Carhartt, Smith, BA, Skull Candy and Rail Riders. Probably some others over the years. Zero complaints.

I like it. You have to make sure a "deal" is actually a deal though. There are some good deals to be found for sure though.

You just have to read the fine print, a lot of the sales don't allow returns and you may give up some warranty benefits depending on the company.

I forgot to mention this, definitely read the stuff that pops up when you open a product page. Some of the deals are one-time use or capped at a # of items/maximum $ amount per year...

It looks like 3point5 merged with Experticity.

Correct. Expercity is what 3point5 and promotive used to be.

The military, law enforcement and sporting good teams are the best. Firstlite was on there their first year they came out, I had never heard of them so I didn't buy anything. Kicking myself now as the deal was around 60% off retail I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back