Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ever see one of these while hunting??

A barbeque place here, even had emu burgers for a while, I had one. It was good. Then, people couldn't sell them for nothing and they had to feed them. They eat a lot, people were trying to give them away, I remember seeing an add in the paper. I still see rea up in the hill country, kind of a big bird. I haven't shot one yet, but I might someday. One ranch I was at, they were only $75, but I didn't shoot one, they were just walking around eating. I don't think they were hunted much, to different, people just look at them.

I remember that set up harley. That's the only reason I even know what a rhea is. Moosie was telling me how he was going to make a fortune raising them. He never actually got into it, but they were definitely on his radar screen there for awhile.

Moosie and his schemes every five minutes. :D

I saw one in the middle of a wheat field in North Dakota last spring. Emu were a popular "alternative livestock" animal back in the early 90's. Some guys are still raising them. It was hilarious to see one miles from any house or farm though. To paraphrase dear old dad "What the phuck is that!"

seenitoncesmalls

I think it might kick the coyotes ass....Look at its feet those are some long toes...If not i bet it could out run a coyote i have seen some and they can run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back