ElkGunner Disloyal to Friends!!!

I think we need an online IQ challenge. Who's up for it. The last time I was tested I got a 46. The pycho analist said I should be fine with some meds and special training. That was 20 years ago. I have stopped the meds but still take my shock therapy every Sunday so maybe I have improved.

I tried a little of that shock therapy there myself a couple weeks ago. :eek: Stings!!
hump.gif

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

A tad higher than the written one I took in college.

Gee, I feel like a DUNCE, mine was only 118 but said "This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results." But I can't make sense out of a lot of the simpler things in life. Such as why is life so complicated anymore.

Well there goes that test! :( I know you are sharper than that Whiskers!! :D

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Yesterday I couldn't spell braniac, now I are one!!!!

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others ;) — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.
hump.gif
And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
Did it say "Plato" or "Play-Doh"????

Dude; you got skills!! Great bronze work there bud! Do you perhaps cast jewelry??

Dude; you got skills!! Great bronze work there bud! Do you perhaps cast jewelry??
Thanks, and no I do not cast jewelery. I thought about getting into a broze coating business kind of like bronzing baby shoes. I thought it would be cool to broze your balls thus enabling you to claim you had brass balls or balls of steel. My first try left me with a permanent limp so I am no longer pursuing this line of work.

I got a 143 on the IQ test.... but wait there's more my 10 year old got a 146 and my 13 year old got a 154. Could this be right :eek: ???? Do you have any idea how much crap I'm gonna have to put up with now???? There has to be something wrong with that test.

Felc, you never end to amaze me. Not only are you one of the wittiest guys I've read on here but you have other tallent too, real tallent. Your work is beautiful.
Now what the hell was this thread about........
:rolleyes:

After 17 attempts managed to get it up from 87 to 140 neat ;) , I got all the same drivel that gunner got did anyone gone on and do the smartarse one further down the page :eek:

Back