Caribou Gear Tarp

Donkey Punchers strike early in '06

Hey BG....it's a known fact that baseball hats are a standard accessory when javelina hunting.

IMG_07371.jpg

Nice pig AZ402.

AZ402 said:
Flipper should be banned for life for that comment.
I second that. And the only reason i look like a smaller version is because my pants are still on.

Hey BG....it's a known fact that baseball hats are a standard accessory when javelina hunting.
I'm gonna have to dig out my old Phx Firebirds hat then for our upcoming hunt. :D

Nice piggy and it looks like in your backyard, [Verde Valley] The old rock in the mouth? to make them look mean... sometimes its hard to get that rock out .. Congrats to ya.

Cmon guys, give him a break. He just used a rock in its mouth because he forgot his Ball Gag at home.

Nice piggie, I took a nice boar out of 19b on the 4th of Jan. Might have to post a pic sometime.

1_pointer said:
Basser, at least you root for a REAL team! Go Cards!

Finally made it to St. Louis this year to watch a home game before they tore down the old Busch Stadium.

Also, you guys are bustin AZ's marbles but some people just find those scent glands irresistable hump

Basser, at least you root for a REAL team! Go Cards!
Basser didn't want to admit it, but his favorite player is Rick Ankiel. :D

Also, you guys are bustin AZ's marbles but some people just find those scent glands irresistable
Basser, when I get my pig, you can come over and make it squeal if I can take your sister out on a date. Hahahahahaaa! :D

Anything for a little excitement;) Besides, I guess even you are better than the yahoo she's with right now....

Back