Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Donkey Punchers strike early in '06

AZ402

Donkey Punchers strike early in '06 (pics)

Here is my last morning AZ archery Javelina. This was the first herd of pigs I've seen all season. I got lucky on the last day of the hunt 1-31-06.

3x3012.jpg

3x3013.jpg

Congrats Stan. Awesome looking country in the background.

That looks FUN! What I want to know is what you did in the 2 hours you took between the 1st and 2nd photo. It looks like rigor mortice set in.

Very nice Stan, congrats. Great pics. I am really hoping to find something like that next January.

Damn that thing is ugly! But hey, nice looking stink pig. Give the scent gland a squeeze for me

One could only wonder why AZ would have that pig's mouth open so wide... AZ pig humper...LOL;)

Nice rodent!! Congrats!

Kurt they are fun to hunt when you find them. I was getting frustrated but got a little info from a great buddy of mine Randy Cramer. This morning was about the 6th morning I've been to this spot and I got lucky.

Schmalts, your AZ elk just went form 380 to 350.

Sncrotum, that pig might look mean but they're very gentle........Homo hump

Congrats ;)

Have any of you ever noticed how much AZ402 and Schmalts look alike...except for Schmalts being a smaller version :D :D

Schmalts...

crazytoes.JPG

Stan...

3x3013.jpg

AZ402, congrats & nice work. My brother and I have general tags for 20A for our first ever javelina hunts in a couple weeks. Been out scouting 2 days so far and haven't found much to work with. Sure seems like folks are having a bit more trouble with pigs this year than normal. Maybe it's because it's been so warm and they're hanging out down in the washes where it's difficult to glass them up? Hopefully we'll find a herd or two before the big weekend though. Wish us luck. I'm really looking forward to the day I can come home and tell my wife I've got a javelina mount to hang in the living room. She's gonna love that. :D

Btw, is the Mariners hat standard pig hunting attire for you? ;) I've always been a big fan of Jay Buhner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenleafoutfitters
Back