Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Does anyone know the story behind this bull?

Bugle 'Em In

Does anyone know the story behind this bull? A buddy put me onto this photo today. All I know is that it supposedly scores 410" and was shot in MT this fall. What an absolute stud bull!

Attachments

• Jared Bloomgren 410inch MT bull.jpg
    Jared Bloomgren 410inch MT bull.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,040
Last edited:
Yep. Saw pictures today at work. Buddy and coworker hunts the same area. His pard helped pack this bull out. What a giant, and to a well deserved hunter I am told.

Saw the photo, know some of the guys there that day, although not this kid. I also know exactly where it was taken...I'll never tell. I will say people under estimate areas and I'm pissed that I didn't hunt later this year as opposed to the middle of the month.

Thanks guys. I see he's keeping the story to his chest (I would too) and we get to read about it in a magazine someday. Fair enough.

Congrats to him on such an awesome animal!

Jared Bloomgren is right. Hunted the bull for 15 days on public land in MT on general tag. He is a die hard DIY hunter and dang good at it, some of the best success pictures I've ever seen taken by one person. Great bull and has killed many other big animals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back