Daytona 500

so, they have announced the green flag will wave at 7:02 eastern. looks like daytona under the lights tonight.

...beats the heck out of a boring monday night. I must have more redneck in me than I thought.:D

Well ya never see a Golfer burst into flames by hitting a grounds keeper! LOL Juan really must have messed his britches when that Jet engine blew up! John

...fell asleep aftter waiting an hour for the fire to be cleaned up.:mad::eek: Jeff Hammond has the hardest job in sports announcing...that guy is everwhere.

Anybody ever seen a wreck like that under caution. Stayed up until the end. Wish the 88 would have had some help there on the last lap.

Well that was crazy. the race that would never start looked like it would never end. imagine if that jet dryer was in front of a grand stand. Having been to plenty of races here at PIR there is always people standing by the fence. glad the jet dryer driver was ok

I'd bet the driver glued to his cellphone during the delay gets an admonition from the bigwigs.

How many words can you text at 200 mph before turn 1?

And how long before we find out?

Back