Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana Hunters for Access

MT_Chad

Hey everyone, @Big Fin has posted a few times in the past about Matt Rinella's non-profit, but I have been working with Matt to get something going in Region 3 and Region 4. Matt is also looking for help from folks across MT to help out and represent the organization in their respective area.
For those of you who aren't familiar, Hunters for Access is an organization that provides thank you gifts to landowners who participate in the Block Management Program and it also offers work days to participating landowners. These work days consist of volunteers much like the fence pulling projects we see from various organizations. Presents for participating landowners are normally raffled off at the landowner appreciation dinners hosted by FWP and generally consist of gift cards to ranch and farm stores or useful farm/ranch tools.
If anybody is interested in helping out with a work day in the Helena or Great Falls area, send me a DM or fill out the form on the website. Donations can also be made on the website.
If anybody knows of or has experience with companies who would potentially be interested in donating to this organization, please DM me.
I won't post the link, but a google search for Montana Hunters for Access will get you to the right place. Thanks all, let me know if you have any questions.

Back