Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Daytona 500

Back in the day i loved watching ESPN on monday morning . No matter who won or how many wrecks there had been, they made sure you knew where Dick Trickel had finished.

I think this Forum is only for sports.:D

I used to be ot this school completely until I had a lengthy discussion with the late Lloyd Ruby.

He says they are tremendous atheletes. I started listening to strategy discussion and this and that...still not a big fan but it's in the peripheral and I don't scoff as much..

I used to be ot this school completely until I had a lengthy discussion with the late Lloyd Ruby.

He says they are tremendous atheletes. I started listening to strategy discussion and this and that....

Do share. Strategy? Bring on Kasparov....ESPN athlete of the year.:D

Do share. Strategy? Bring on Kasparov....ESPN athlete of the year.:D

Cuz if it is on ESPN, it is a sport.....

4a13768de339e.jpg

i been going to races since 1979. i know quite a bit about the sport since i grew up real close to talladega. i am a jr fan and i think he is a hell of a race car driver. he has won on every type of track. restrictor plate, 1/2 mile, 1 mile and mile and a half. historically jr has higher finishes on short tracks.

Poker and bowling are legit, you can do them with a beer in your hand.

Until I see the first 5th grader holding a Keystone Light while spelling "appoggiatura", I ain't calling it a sport.

Anyone got Danica Patrick....... hmmmmm...... anyways I got Little E since I was and still am a fan of his pops.
Just hope Robby Gordon and Kyle Busch get in a wreck and both drivers are out on the 1st lap.

With all the wrecks in the Shootout, truck race , and nationwide race its been one hell of an expensive week for the teams. can't wait until tomorrow.

huntbux, i became a fan of dale sr. when i saw a pic of him in american hunter magazine with a nice buck. been cheering for that family ever since.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back