NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Dad Joke thread

Hispanic guy got stopped for speeding.
Begs the HP to let him go, he'll do anything.
HP says, ok, if you can use the words green, pink and yellow in one sentence, I'll let you go no ticket.
Hispanic guy says, if the phone green, I pink it up and say yellow.

Since the Covid outbreak a guy in a neighborhood I work in every four Or five days he puts up a new corny joke for the whole neighborhood and he’s been doing it for 5 months now and this week he hung up this sign and it made Laugh , wanted to share with the Hunttalk crew , I have no idea where he’s getting all these corny jokes but he’s been doing it to be lighthearted and try to stay positive in the neighborhood during trying times , I appreciate his efforts and the PUN
0B7D334C-1BE9-4A55-A72F-5389EED9AA6B.jpeg

Since the Covid outbreak a guy in a neighborhood I work in every four Or five days he puts up a new corny joke for the whole neighborhood and he’s been doing it for 5 months now and this week he hung up this sign and it made Laugh , wanted to share with the Hunttalk crew , I have no idea where he’s getting all these corny jokes but he’s been doing it to be lighthearted and try to stay positive in the neighborhood during trying times , I appreciate his efforts and the PUN
View attachment 147078
Reminds me of one my dad used to tell.
" A giraffe walks into bar and says, 'All Highballs are on me.' ".

109718957_943044749453959_6620526766576753516_n.jpg

Told my daughter this yesterday when she couldn't get the 18-month old interested in a nap- Did you know if a child refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?

Yes...I got "the look" for it!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJS4KIDS
Back