Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Dad Joke thread

I wouldn't say "guy becomes dad" but rather "guy buys a house".

Ryobi - Guy is a family man that doesn't know much about using tools and probably shouldn't be doing DIY projects.
Dewalt - Guy knows a little bit about using tools and prefers value over quality. He likely won't use the tools enough to burn them out anyways.
Milwaukee/Makita - Guy is a DIY machine and knows the value of having good tools and having good customer service is important because he knows he is going to burn through them and need replacements.

I wouldn't say "guy becomes dad" but rather "guy buys a house".

Ryobi - Guy is a family man that doesn't know much about using tools and probably shouldn't be doing DIY projects.
Dewalt - Guy knows a little bit about using tools and prefers value over quality. He likely won't use the tools enough to burn them out anyways.
Milwaukee/Makita - Guy is a DIY machine and knows the value of having good tools and having good customer service is important because he knows he is going to burn through them and need replacements.
What about us rigid guys?! Lol

Rigid guys don't care about the quality because you get a lifetime warranty! I'm one of them and have sent many a tools back in. Tells you a bit about their quality I guess? Vortex of the tool world?

I had a Dutchman that was working on my neighbors house steal my drill and leave me his one time. I didn’t know what he had done until I went to use the drill and it wasn’t working and that’s when I realized that he had swapped them. On purpose….his was not covered under warranty….because he never registered it. So I was screwed…

True story.

Never trust a fart or the Dutch.

Words to live by.

He got what he had coming to him a few months later. lol

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back