Credit Plunge

So I wonder why your score took such a hit if you have that much, I presume, mostly unused credit?
Yes that’s what I’m wondering. I’ve been applying in multiple states since 1996 and never had this before. No mortgages, no car loans, no revolving credit debt, no debt of any kind. Home & cars paid off. And 8 CC’s with over $100k in unused credit.

Yes that’s what I’m wondering. I’ve been applying in multiple states since 1996 and never had this before. No mortgages, no car loans, no revolving credit debt, no debt of any kind. Home & cars paid off. And 8 CC’s with over $100k in unused credit.
on the upside you have zero need for a tip top rating as you are gonna be borrowing.

😂 Gotta be crappin me. I never watch that Family Guy crap. It’s not funny at all, comedy for immature retards. But dude comes on here criticizing my topic so just did a search of his last four posts (all from yesterday!) and find this crap……..Tires, Bands, Hockey & Jokes??? (See screenshot below) Absolutely nothing hunting related. And these are the thread TOPICS not just posts. You just can’t make this stuff up. What a joke. I’d say some cranky folks on here have serious hunting season cabin fever and could use major spring turkey/walleye therapy. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7623.png
    IMG_7623.png
    891.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back