Craig/Hayden, CO area Fish & Game Officer

huskyhunter

I am wondering if anyone has contact info to one of the Fish & Game Wardens in the Craig/Hayden, CO area. I am trying to get ahold of someone with a question about some land access, but the people in the office don't seem to know a whole lot and I figured one of the officers out in the field would probably have a better idea. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance

*Should add that if anyone is a local out there and knows the area well, maybe you will be able to help. We already know where we are hunting(so not looking for anyone's honey hole, but trying to get some info to determine which way we are taking to get there.**

Last edited:
Doubtful the F&G officer will be able to help on land issues, its not their job.

Did you look at the online Atlas on the DOW website, or check the local county GIS database? Most access and ownership issues are pretty easy to find once you start digging.

I have done quite a bit of digging and know who the landowners are(voicemail left, but no return call). Last year when we hunted out there, people were parking on the private land and driving into the national forest on 4-wheelers due to the forest service road being really rough. It kind of looked like a parking lot, so just trying to get some info.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back