Com'on man

I laughed. So did my son. But I could care less who is a bigger buffoon because I don't vote for a person, I vote for policy, as any smart person should.
I think you should give more thought to voting for the person since he will be responsible for controlling the military (which I now understand he is blaming for making him sick with COVID). I simply cannot imagine Trump trying to fight a real war and defend the country. He has the IQ of lint and won't take advice. A loose cannon with no intelligence or common sense. Or willingness to listen to anyone who does have some. A wartime Trump would be a scary situation indeed. Would Biden be any better? I don't know but I have a hard time believing he, or anyone else, could be worse. It's become that bad. Forget about "Making America Great." Let's just make sure it's safe.

I think you should give more thought to voting for the person since he will be responsible for controlling the military (which I now understand he is blaming for making him sick with COVID). I simply cannot imagine Trump trying to fight a real war and defend the country. He has the IQ of lint and won't take advice. A loose cannon with no intelligence or common sense. Or willingness to listen to anyone who does have some. A wartime Trump would be a scary situation indeed. Would Biden be any better? I don't know but I have a hard time believing he, or anyone else, could be worse. It's become that bad. Forget about "Making America Great." Let's just make sure it's safe.
No thanks, I'll go with policy. I would compare him to the last 4 presidents how many wars we had in his first term? How many troops sent to other countries? How many peace prize nomination? I'd trust Trump in wartime over President Harris...

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back