Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Com'on man

Remember the Ryan /Biden debate? Ryan couldn't finish a sentence before Biden shouted him down and Ryan let him do it. I'm sure Trump's team was aware of Biden's style of debate

I watched the debate every now and then just to see if they boys improved on behavior.
This makes me think that maybe a lot of voters will watch the VP debate and determine there vote at that level.

It's sad to say but technology of only having one microphone working for the person that is supposed to be speaking probably exists!

It's sad to say but technology of only having one microphone working for the person that is supposed to be speaking probably exists!
That or a shock collar for the moderator to use....

It’s nothing less than what I, unfortunately, had expected to see. Now at least I can talk myself out of watching the next two train wrecks!

The "OFF" button. What a disgrace! I want to laugh at some of the crap-fest slinging though - American Politicians just embarrassed America, again.

C'mon man, no one threw a shoe or ripped a powdered wig off....

330 mil and the Dems floated Biden? Trump rules and joe drools. How many times did 45 make joe blink? I’ll have to rewatch and count. Joe was weighed, measured and found seriously lacking. But we all knew that.

330 mil and the Dems floated Biden? Trump rules and joe drools. How many times did 45 make joe blink? I’ll have to rewatch and count. Joe was weighed, measured and found seriously lacking. But we all knew that.
I think you had the wrong channel on.

Good thing Jo Jorgensen isn’t allowed in the debates.
Letting someone else in would really diminish the value of having the modern day versions of John F Kennedy and Ronald Reagan eloquently make their cases for why they should lead the free world.

What blinders are you wearing? I'd say patent them though figure the Party Bosses for the Jackass and Dumbo's already have that patent and infomercials flowing... They are both royal jokes!
Maybe your post was an intended joke... If so - Good one. :D

@TwistedSage Far too many people play the, "If you vote for any other party or write in - then it's a vote for the <Insert R/D>" Whomever the speaker opposes. The Party Bosses have too much lobbyist support and a mutual interest to suppress a third party to join their ranks.
politics-vote-voting-voters-democrats-republicans-pknn1243_low.jpg

What blinders are you wearing? I'd say patent them though figure the Party Bosses for the Jackass and Dumbo's already have that patent and infomercials flowing... They are both royal jokes!
Maybe your post was an intended joke... If so - Good one. :D

@TwistedSage Far too many people play the, "If you vote for any other party or write in - then it's a vote for the <Insert R/D>" Whomever the speaker opposes. The Party Bosses have too much lobbyist support and a mutual interest to suppress a third party to join their ranks.
politics-vote-voting-voters-democrats-republicans-pknn1243_low.jpg
Yes the effectively shame voters to continue to vote for the party or else you throwing the election to the other guys. We the people need to stop buying into that.

The way the debates are set up though is there even a slot available for a third person? Or are these debates Only for the winners of the dnc /RNC's primaries?

People have to wrestle control of the elections back from the parties and have all candidates play by the same rules. Money raised, polling percentage, delegates, super delegates lol, all constructs to make sure the parties more or less pick the choices for us. The primary process is a joke.

There is more than 2 people on the ticket. No matter how much they are vilified, they don't hold a candle to the two front runners. The two that showed up last night are complete and utter fuggin idiots. I get the partisan politics and you want to vote for "your" guy... That's the most sheepish thing you could possibly do for our country. We are so divided, that letting one side win over the other will just further the divide.

The question I have is this, would you let either of those two fugtards watch your kids? I know its not a baby sitting position, but the reality is...yes it is. Trump would watch you kid stick a fork in an outlet, and then blame the electric company and Bidin would claim it was a spoon and thus completely safe.

Neither one of them are leaders. One blames other people, and the other uses others past leadership skills as a model of his own. Our country is screwed either way, I say vote for someone else and see how it all works out, it can't be any worse, and may actually force them all to work together because neither side will get their way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back