Com'on man

I regret to admit I'm picking one cause and voting for the candidate and party that has the better record on that regard.

One things for certain, Trump set the bar too low for Biden, cuz he sailed over it just by staying engaged and getting a few zingers. I wish he would've been more forceful about Beau. Everybody would understand a dad defending his military veteran son who died of brain cancer.

We saw Trump shift the past few days to calling Biden an excellent debater so it was obvious he realized his error in framing Biden as diminished... just a little too late.

I made it through the whole 90 minutes, but I won't tolerate that again. The next debate is on a much shorter leash with me.

The SSRS Poll I saw had the winner as 60% Biden and 28% Trump. There was no winner as far as I was concerned. (Except the Proud Boys who feel vindicated and legitimized.)

I do not think that Trump could have possibly convinced a single fence riding voter to vote for him with his performance last night.

He could not bring himself to condemn white supremacy. He told the proud boys to stand back and stand by. That left the "proud boys" celebrating.

He could not bring himself to say he would accept the results of the election.

It was a sad day for our country. For people outside of the USA, it had to be alarming, unless they are cheering for our demise.

That was disappointing on so many levels. Can’t believe that this is the best our country has to offer. What a disgraceful embarrassment.

I do not think that Trump could have possibly convinced a single fence riding voter to vote for him with his performance last night.

He could not bring himself to condemn white supremacy. He told the proud boys to stand back and stand by. That left the "proud boys" celebrating.

He could not bring himself to say he would accept the results of the election.

It was a sad day for our country. For people outside of the USA, it had to be alarming, unless they are cheering for our demise.

He clearly condemned white supremacy in the 2016 debates and what did it get him? 4 years of idiots calling him a nazi. So why have to say it again? And he was asked to deniunce white supremacist groups and militias in the same breath, wallace was trying to tie the two together in viewers minds and delegitimize militias in the process. And his being asked to condemn those groups was on the basis of condemning their rioting and violence, when its not them causing the trouble, its 99% far left nutjobs. It was a bogus question / challenge to put to the president on many levels.

He clearly condemned white supremacy in the 2016 debates and what did it get him? 4 years of idiots calling him a nazi. So why have to say it again? And he was asked to deniunce white supremacist groups and militias in the same breath, wallace was trying to tie the two together in viewers minds and delegitimize militias in the process. And his being asked to condemn those groups was on the basis of condemning their rioting and violence, when its not them causing the trouble, its 99% far left nutjobs. It was a bogus question / challenge to put to the president on many levels.
The question was one served as a basketball on a tee with a cricket bat to hit with. And he whiffed....how hard would it have been to say yes I totally 100% do not support these groups of any type.

Just like the one asking if he would urge his supporters to respect election results and not riot.

And if he would have responded to chris's setup by swinging at that basketball he would have legitimized the bullshit association of militias with white supremacist groups, and legitimized the bullshit implication that its his supporters doing all the rioting.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back