PEAX Equipment

Colorado's Application Process?

Craig S.

Okay I apply for 4 states:

Arizona-resident
Nevada
Utah
Colorado

Is it me, or does Colorado's Electronic Application Process have to much BS on it?

I felt stupid!! Well maybe I am a little...

I forgot I have also applied for New Mexico.

Last edited:
It has too many fields & lots of different options when compared to the other states I apply for. Just seems like they could simplify or stream line it a bit more.

all I know is it is idiot proof by the time you hit 'pay' and that is my only requirement (prevents an error getting through). The systems I do not like are the ones that assume you know by heart what random hunt code '3134' stands for instead of displaying all the hunt info for verification. Those give a guy a real chance to fat finger a code and regret it.

Those same states seem to enjoy posting draw stats with only the random hunt codes instead of saying what unit/hunt. And those codes chage year-to-year for a given hunt. irksome at best.

Last edited:
I guess I should go back to school! I still think it has too much small text & different cluttered crap on the online form. I think I will join Huntin Fool & they can fill-out my applications...;)

Arizona has a great ONLINE system!:D

If it makes you feel better I got confused for a second when it said "No, I would not like to OPT out" for preference points... why cant it say either (Preference Point) or (No Preference Point)?

If it makes you feel better I got confused for a second when it said "No, I would not like to OPT out" for preference points... why cant it say either (Preference Point) or (No Preference Point)?
All levels of government, state, federal, down to county, have a quota for double negatives that must be used in official forms. If not, folks might actually figure out the system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back