Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Colorado Turkey

One here, We hunt mostly the the northeast corner of the state. Have done a little around Trinidad, but never connected. It's hard to hunt Colorado when I can be to my house in Kansas in 5 1/2 hrs. Now they have turkeys. Do you shotgun or bow?

Would like to. I just moved here from Missouri in August, have been hunting turkeys there for many years. Turkeys in MO are pletiful and they know it, don't know that I will travel back in the spring to pay for a non-res tag.

I love to find some on the front range somewhere.

Would like to. I just moved here from Missouri in August, have been hunting turkeys there for many years. Turkeys in MO are pletiful and they know it, don't know that I will travel back in the spring to pay for a non-res tag.

I love to find some on the front range somewhere.

Spotted a few in the creek bottoms along Hiway 287 just SE of Limon this past fall; in the Big Sandy between Limon and Hugo.

I use shotgun...bow hunting them just hasn't ever intrigued me. I hunted them down near Trinidad last year and didn't get on anything at all. Ive seen plenty out east but didn't get drawn for any tags last year. I've only been in Colorado a year so I'm still learning

Yep! Shotgun hunter here! I am still learning the turkey hunting, but I can't wait for spring! I just do the OTC tags! Welcome to CO mudranger!

I'm gonna actually try this year. I got some spots from someone who moved and haven't ever got out to try them.

Shotgun, no time to waste on them birds.

Back