College Football šŸˆ Season is Here !!

86 new players for CO...last year couldn't be more irrelevant.

Apparently any school has no obligation to honor scholarships beyond a year?

I mean, even the NFL has contracts...
I donā€™t like where college football has gone lately either, but you canā€™t allow coaches to walk for a different job after a year and make the players they recruited and played like fiddles to play for a coach and system that they didnā€™t sign up for.
Also, if anyone wants to b!tch about NIL money for these kids, the NCAA could have fixed it years ago and had some structure before the Supreme Court opened the flood gates. Canā€™t blame a kid for wanting some money while the university makes millions and billions off of their names and play.
The administration and ADs that run these college programs carry 100% of the blame for the recent conference realignment stuff that leaves the other spots high and dry.

I donā€™t like where college football has gone lately either, but you canā€™t allow coaches to walk for a different job after a year and make the players they recruited and played like fiddles to play for a coach and system that they didnā€™t sign up for.
Also, if anyone wants to b!tch about NIL money for these kids, the NCAA could have fixed it years ago and had some structure before the Supreme Court opened the flood gates. Canā€™t blame a kid for wanting some money while the university makes millions and billions off of their names and play.
The administration and ADs that run these college programs carry 100% of the blame for the recent conference realignment stuff that leaves the other spots high and dry.
Start watching FCS. mtmuley

So far, biggest winning margin is OU 73-0. More importantly, my HS team, dismal last year at 2-9 (we were 10-1-1) is off to 2-0.

So far, biggest winning margin is OU 73-0. More importantly, my HS team, dismal last year at 2-9 (we were 10-1-1) is off to 2-0.

Boomer Sooner !

My Ducks šŸ¦† Won 81-7 so you ran your mouth without checking all the scores , Ducks had a 74 point win margin!!! Itā€™s week 1 it donā€™t mean crap, congrats to your HS team

Boomer Sooner !

My Ducks šŸ¦† Won 81-7 so you ran your mouth without checking all the scores , Ducks had a 74 point win margin!!! Itā€™s week 1 it donā€™t mean crap, congrats to your HS team
I was drunk by the third quarter after last year's disaster so in no state to check other scores. Congrats to your Ducks, one of my fav teams. I admit I was afraid Venables was a flop, although Clemson would suggest otherwise, so I was relieved.

I was drunk by the third quarter after last year's disaster. Congrats to your Ducks, one of my fav teams.

Yeah, your team started out hot , then had a total collapse, so you know as well as I do that this week, Donā€™t mean nothing it wonā€™t be till around week 4 till we get an idea where teams are really at , that shouldā€™ve been rated or werenā€™t rated or are overrated and underrated. Everyone starts to settle in. And the excitement kicks in

Yeah, Muleshoe took most of the good players, critically, Caleb Williams, with him, and the defensive players were totally unprepared to execute Venable's defense.

So please allow me a brief moment to celebrate, and yes, time will tell.

The sad thing about opening weekend: No Pirate. RIP, Coach Leach.

Yeah, Muleshoe took most of the good players, critically, Caleb Williams, with him, and the defensive players were totally unprepared to execute Venable's defense.

So please allow me a brief moment to celebrate, and yes, time will tell.

The sad thing about opening weekend: No Pirate. RIP, Coach Leach.
Leach was a national treasure. His "little fat girlfriend" speech expressing displeasure of his teams performance is one of the funniest extemporaneous post game interviews of many classics.

"In 1986, Leach earned a Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California."

He never took the bar exam

Mildly interested in college football.
But did watch the final 10 minutes of the Colorado game out of curiosity. Never loved Sanders but have to say I want him to have success.
Good start to knock off a top 25 team for the first time in years for Colorado.

Leach was a national treasure. His "little fat girlfriend" speech expressing displeasure of his teams performance is one of the funniest extemporaneous post game interviews of many classics.

"In 1986, Leach earned a Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California."

He never took the bar exam

I miss mike leach !!!!!
tmp.gif

Mildly interested in college football.
But did watch the final 10 minutes of the Colorado game out of curiosity. Never loved Sanders but have to say I want him to have success.
Good start to knock off a top 25 team for the first time in years for Colorado.

Jump on the band wagon, we got room , college is a better brand of football šŸˆ

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back