CO goat scouting

The train showed up in the morning and we were off to civilization again.

We entertained many questions from city folk about hunting the steep terrain for goats with a bow.

All were genuinely curious.

DOW measured the billy at 8 1/8". Certainly no monster, but respectable.

His body is small. Kinda reminds me of this lion picture.

:)

I'm a lucky guy to have had so much time to have scouted most of the summer. I've really enjoyed it all, except for the one part.

Good news on the theft. My insurance adjuster is from Wyoming and understands what it is that we do. Much better than a big city person that has no clue.

Thanks Colorado.

I'll be glad to share info to anyone who has the tag in the future.

Congrats on a great goat. Great hunt and great story. Looking forward to hearing some more Hunt Talk goat stories.

Happy you stuck it out until your luck turned, Cool success story, thanks for the tag along. Best wishes and thanks to your son.

Grip and grin season is really heating up at Hunt Talk. Congrats and great adventure Tbone!

Really cool adventure T Bone and son. Does the train charge for baggage like the airlines??.....bet you would have been charged excess weight fees:D:D

Good job on the skunk fire drill. The train may not have allowed you to board if you were sprayed.

I will probably never be lucky enough to go on a goat hunt, so thank you T-Bone for sharing your whole adventure with me

Wow, outstanding outcome. Congrats T-Bone.

Thanks for taking us along the way from start to finish. What a hunt.

Tyson, Remind the Finance committee how much you're spent on her supplies over the years...... When you wake up after getting knocked out, tell us how that went for ya ;)

Congrats !!! Glad you recovered the arrow. Remind Jen of that money saved ;)

What a hunt! So cool that you shared it with your son. Thanks for letting us tag along.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back