• No, WTF?

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Could never happen you MAGAT!

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we stopped hanging people is where things went wrong
Drawn and quartered. Now there was some real crowd entertainment. The good old days. Wait ... did I just derail this thread? I think it was off the rails before it left the station.

People are too comfortable with life as we now know it to give it up for a war. What would anyone be fighting for anyways?
Oh, I would fight if I didn't have to go to work for a house payment. That's just me though.

This is you, correct?
Your detective skills are impeccable.

You on the epstein case? Russia collusion? Hunters laptop? Jan 6? Classified docs? Im sure all of them. Since youre with the fbi and have all the answers, just give us the rundown?

A real thread poll - who sucks more at achieving their objective, fwp or the fbi?

You on the epstein case? Russia collusion? Hunters laptop? Jan 6? Classified docs? Im sure all of them. Since youre with the fbi and have all the answers, just give us the rundown?

A real thread poll - who sucks more at achieving their objective, fwp or the fbi?
It's ATF, and you blew my cover you a-hole!!!!!!!!!!

The Dubliners wrote a song about you, you know that right?

In all seriousness, I personally don't know how this settles out. I personally feel the federal government overplayed their hand. Taking it any further shows the open border agenda. IMHO, there is dereliction of duty there.
Kinda like the Rona……

Oh sorry..............my bad?

2eosmx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UPWolf
Back