Bundy stuff

I take it as a bunch of folks who are openly defying a court order and then used armed intimidation in order to coerce the government into not doing their job. The Bundy clan is stealing from all of us, pure and simple.

Hardly polite. Hardly civilized. Hardly within the confines of how our society is supposed to operate and function. Take it how you want.
fixed it for you

I didn't think you could top your "polite ish" comment. But you did.

That's just sad.
Yeah. January 6th was so polite-ish. I gave up three years of my life and a pound of flesh serving the USA so those idiots with guns could be so polite. Embarrassed me to tears ... literally.

I didn't think you could top your "polite ish" comment. But you did.

That's just sad.
surely a professor like you would know how to prove my "#1776" and the text i quoted would be nearly synonymous as a 1 line summary of events, and that it was both satire and serious.

you take yourself to serious, ya do. but i guess academia does that to people....ivory towers and all...

surely a professor like you would know how to prove my "#1776" and the text i quoted would be nearly synonymous as a 1 line summary of events, and that it was both satire and serious.

you take yourself to serious, ya do. but i guess academia does that to people....ivory towers and all...
I bet you’re a lot of fun at parties. 🤦‍♂️

I bet you’re a lot of fun at parties. 🤦‍♂️
no, i just happen to think so many are so sensitive to being questioned here or reading a different opinion, that its easy to be this fun.

look back - I never once stated i was in agreement with bundy, just that i supported a parent/gparent doing what they have to do to keep their child (diego rodriguez situation)-yet every quote, the oh so brave have implied or inferred i support bundy. i dont give a shit about bundy (second time ive said that, btw)

kind of like the boy who cried wolf above. cries for j6, doesnt (admit to) cry (ing) for the however many other protests occured over the previous 18-24months where those protests caused far more damage, far more deaths, and far more destruction to personal, public and government property or institutions. should i imply, like they have, that he shed a tear of embarrassment during j6, but grin a shit eating grin for all the other businesses that were burned down, destroyed? should i infer that he gave up 3 years for antifa to riot but not for j6 to riot?

echo chambers are funny though.

I had a very bad experience with a couple of overreactive Children's Aid workers when my autistic son was young, before medication. I followed the rules and resolved it in court. It was a horrible experience for the kids especially. Tragic. But then years later they intervened after my daughter was severely beaten by her boyfriend when pregnant with my grandson. They took charge through the rest of the pregnancy and for at least a year afterwards. Great ladies. My wife was already gone from a fatal MVA and I was still recovering from that loss and our son ten months before her. I wasn't the kind (or gender) of help my daughter needed. The guidance CA provided was firm and watchful but respectful (this time). Again, I was fine with playing by their rules. Those gals actually went way over the line assisting my daughter. They brought over a truckload of baby clothes and even some new appliances. I eventually made a very substantial cash donation to the women's shelter that took care of Jessie - I was hunting in Montana when that shithead almost beat her to death and CA insisted that she stay there for several weeks even after I returned (probably to make sure she wasn't into drugs or booze, which she wasn't).

I think any infant that appears badly undernourished should be hospitalized and any parent worth a pinch of shit would insist on it, not fight it. Forget how it may appear as an insult to parenting skills. This is about a sick baby. Undernourished can be caused by many things. Babies, like pets, can't tell us where it hurts or why they don't feel good or what's happening at home. Diagnosis and treatment is complicated and way beyond a normal parent's skill set.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back