Caribou Gear Tarp

Cattle rules wildlife

That's hilarious. I know an outfitter here that makes a quarter million a year on cow hunts, 3k/hunt does 80 per year. Typically booked a year out.
Well, I guess his “model” is working out so far. Or you could work smarter not harder and only need to sell 10 bull hunts a year for the same 250k… but hey if dudes or dudettes wanna pay 3k to shoot a doe/cow whatever… does that outfitter manage the land he hunts or is it public land. My experience has been public land outfitters will try and get as many hunters out there as possible while the guys that manage places tend to be a little more selective with their process

Just wanted your opinions. Gave u mine. Iam no scholar obviously. But I do find some big ass elk sheds

Just wanted your opinions. Gave u mine. Iam no scholar obviously. But I do find some big ass elk sheds
Everyone’s got opinions as you can see on this forum(most are pretty uneducated) however not everyone has big ass elk sheds. Let’s see those warlocks. Post them in the sheds forum.

There is hub bub about this - people are waking up to the "stockgrower" associations do their best to advocate for minimization of wildlife populations and maximization of their subsidies.
Give them a break. They used to pay killers to reduce the sheep rancher population.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back