Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Can someone please

Dude goes “glamping” and shoots some obscure European round. The man purse is for his .22 derringer. Protection from bears.

Seems the new rage is backpacks worn as front packs... Those cross shoulder buttpacks are merely condensed versions.

1683379352452.png

My wife bought two of these mystery ranch fanny packs. I refused to wear it for a while but they are nice occasionally. Have not tried wearing over the shoulder yet.

fannypack.jpg

Wait a minute...

Where do you all put your phone and your keys when you're at the gym if you aren't rocking the crossed up fanny pack? They won't fit in the pockets of my shorty shorts and it's leg day.
C'mon bro, be real.

Expensive/pretentious lifting shoes, shorty shorts, no shirt, smart watch with phone plan and a chest band (virtual key app for your truck/subaru/SUV, music streaming service of your choice), and giant oversized Bluetooth headphones. All you need.

C'mon bro, be real.

Expensive/pretentious lifting shoes, shorty shorts, no shirt, smart watch with phone plan and a chest band (virtual key app for your truck/subaru/SUV, music streaming service of your choice), and giant oversized Bluetooth headphones. All you need.

I'm almost halfway there. I've been told that I'm a psychopath though as I don't listen to music at the gym.

The fanny pack is much very much like crocs. I resisted for years. Then when I got one for Christmas I realized just how damn convenient it was.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back