Can I get an amen?!

xrayts

I thought I would start this thread for fun.
Say what you want, then wait for your amen.
:For example...
If I have to hear one more hunting show refer to a 140 class whitetail as a "management buck", I'm gonna scream like a 12-year-old girl!:eek:

Paying $20 extra to get a point for an unsuccessful attempt in the Montana non-resident draw for a deer/elk combo, and then raising the price from $663 to $912. Screeeeem!!!

Amen, Nick. Illinois needs to cut out Chicago and give it to California; they're dragging you down.
Amen, huntRme. Price gouging!
The ridiculous prices of non-resident licences!

Amen, Nick. Illinois needs to cut out Chicago and give it to California; they're dragging you down.
Amen, huntRme. Price gouging!
The ridiculous prices of non-resident licences!

Amen to Chicago sliding into Lake Michigan. Closing the parks is a political, not money saving move. The parks don't cost that much to run, but the politicians know that people don't want them closed. They threaten to close the parks and wait for the uproar, then say "Well, give us some more money". Then they spend the money on something else. You can always depend on politicians to not do the right thing.

Just sitting here at work drinking the tastiest soda(pop, coke, soft drink) ever. Here's to the "inventor" of Dr. Pepper. Amen? :)

If I have to listen to one more overweight tv host say how hard he worked on a hunt, after sitting in a box blind all day, I'm going to throw my remote at my tv.

If I have to listen to one more overweight tv host say how hard he worked on a hunt, after sitting in a box blind all day, I'm going to throw my remote at my tv.
Hallelujah! - last one I heard, he said the coffee tasted terrible while in the blind....

Note to self: Call wife - tell her where the old remote is located...

Hey, the other day I was fippin through the channels Hank Parker 3D was on,jesus I think they needed a U-Haul for all the f----in cmere dear they used!!Then they went back to the lodge and said they were exhausted and had a BigT-BONE steak!!!Christ Allmighty get them off the air already,after that shut the tube off and started readin Louis L'amour the daybreakers!!!

+3, Calvin

If I see another episode where they leave a warm-weather archery kill to lay out over night with some hillbilly saying, "When in doubt, back out," and I know they are doing it because the camera guy did not pack the light panel and they just want better footage of their big deer in the morning light, I am going to send an email and ask the dude if he ate the meat that spoiled while laying on the warm ground overnight. The vanity of us TV people.

Amen BigFin, would really like to know how much meat is wasted by some of those shows, actually I probably don't want to know.

If I see one more animal hit with an expandable broadhead where they get 6" of penetration and watch the deer run off with 60%+ of the arrow hanging out of the deer, only to hear the shooter talk about how awesome such and such expandable broadhead is, I believe I may actually have a seizure. Which essentially leaves me watching only OYOA.

The best way to fix this is to move to the state that you want to hunt and pay the state taxes!:rolleyes:Amen!!

Taxes? What part of 'state' tax goes to pay for wildlife managment? Just curious.

Personally I like the fact that I pay almost zero tax to the state.

Taxes? What part of 'state' tax goes to pay for wildlife managment? Just curious.

Personally I like the fact that I pay almost zero tax to the state.

No one actually said that any tax money goes to the wildlife management! But since I am a residnet I don't pay the high tag fees of a non-resident!;)

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back