Cabelas in Washington

when i lived in michigan we were only 15 miles from the store in dundee, most exspensive place in the world to buy a box of shotgun shells, go for a box of shells and spend $300 , BUT great store!

I don't know and I don't care. It will be sweet having a Cabelas that close. Maybe I'll have to see about getting a second job there. Might have to so I can pay for all the stuff I just can't live without. :D

...a grown-up's toys r us! Be strong WHunter, it'll put the jonesin' on ya.

Cabela's is the Mecca for sportsman. I stopped in at the one in Lemhi Utah during our trip to Colorado and I got to say it is an awesome experience. The way they have the store put together with all the mounts, Videos going in every dept plus the live fish swimming around in the man made streams is too cool. There customer service can't be beat and all top quality gear.Besides that they have good biskuits and gravy!:D ;)

I agree with the customer service, and the awesome experience of visiting a Cabela's. I go a couple times a year. Sometimes I don't even buy anything, well once I didn't buy anything.

I dont see anything about it on the Cabelas website, but dont get me wrong, it might be going there, but I did find this about the Cabelas going to Reno, NV ......... "With the amazing sporting opportunities in nearby Tahoe and the Sierras, as well as those throughout Nevada, California and the Pacific Northwest, Reno is an ideal location," said Highby. "The Cabela's Retail Experience will complement the many, varied outdoor adventures the area has to offer."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back