180.1 KB · Views: 1,779
Bears

Cant figure out how to post multiple pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 1,756
Technically challenged

You have seen black bear out this year MThuntinfool?
Ive read about some griz but nothing on blackies yet.
I'm ready lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 1,756
Last one

One of my favorite hunts

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 1,751
I am beyond excited to get out of the house and looking for bears again in MT! Last year I shot my first bear and I am addicted now. Been hiking behind MT Tech to get into shape a bit (even though I do a lot of glassing and not as much hiking). Good luck to everyone out there and be safe! Don't forget the cameras like I did last year!

I am getting excited as well. I saw a black bear next to my local reservoir while fishing a few weeks ago. By far the earliest I have ever seen one out in the spring. Yesterday evening I was out hiking and saw seven black bears. Two large sows with sets of yearling cubs and a young single bear.

I wish they didn't take away our spring bear hunting in Colorado...now all the tree huggers are whining because the bears are coming into the cities and towns and raiding their garbage

Tomorrows the day! It's been a long winter and I'm ready to hunt. :cool:

Good luck to all who are after spring bears. Here was my first attempt at hunting film from last spring. Hope to improve on all aspect of bear filming this year...

https://youtu.be/1wQ50fVRgvQ

I wish they didn't take away our spring bear hunting in Colorado...now all the tree huggers are whining because the bears are coming into the cities and towns and raiding their garbage

Don't you just love the Californization of Colorado? Awash in bears and bear complaints and they can't be hunted in spring, due to retard politics.

Got a question for the Bozeman area guys...just moved to the area from the west side of the state and not looking for any of your honey holes but was wondering what the bear density is like up the West Fork of the Boulder?Sure looks like a good area..Thanks for any input in advance.

SEMPER FI

Opening morning daybreak for the Montana spring bear season and its snowing so hard i cant see more then 200 yards. 2-4 inches forcast for the valleys and a whole lot more in the mountains...ugh.
HansonTyrel - MT tags are OTC so come hunt buddy. Not an easy tag to fill but it is available to you.
Marine - Never hunted the Boulder but a coworked killed one in that drainage a few years back.
Joe - Jason - any updates from Oregon? Waiting on your new video WITH kill shot :)
Any lastly, i predict theat will be posting the first bear kill pics from MT for 2016. Unless HUNT beats him too it.
Making up some bear crack for MY lunch just to keep me in the mood until the snow stops :)
Good luck to all!

Rained out before we ever left home. Hope this isn't a repeat of last season for us. Seemed every time we went out of area for bear, it rained snowed and fogged our trips. At least it hit before we drove four hours this time. Maybe about Monday.....

Just over two inches of rain. All of you who live on gravel roads count your blessings and go shoot bears while I set here in the mud.

Back