****OFFICIAL****2024 SPRING BEAR THREAD

Our snow is melted two weeks ahead of schedule here in western Montana (at least in my spots). I took this last night, and I can't usually hunt this canyon until the first week of may and it's been clear for days. Not much green - some scattered glacier lillies and buds. I think the next ten days will be primo!

Sweet setup! What stock bag/ammo pouch is that?

Well, as I sat there I was getting the gun ready as I thought it was a pretty big bear. Then it got up and I second guessed my thoughts of it being a Boar....that big back end threw me off. But the sway back and confirmation that it was a big bear I was a bit conflicted. When she walked off, I was happy I held off.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 58
Well, as I sat there I was getting the gun ready as I thought it was a pretty big bear. Then it got up and I second guessed my thoughts of it being a Boar....that big back end threw me off. But the sway back and confirmation that it was a big bear I was a bit conflicted. When she walked off, I was happy I held off.
Is there a 3rd bear at the far left? Chocolate looking bear??

Big booty judy

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back