Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Bridger goat survey 2019

Looks like above the ski hill. South of Ross pass but looking north. My better half was running in that area Saturday and saw many goat surveyors. Will be interesting to see the results. Thanks for helping them out.

Did you see the other goat watchers in Truman Gulch? :) I spotted the lady in white walking through the treeline and called for a spotter to confirm it was a goat until I saw purple legs following.

It was a good hike and beautiful views up there. We ended our day with a total of ten goats. I'm guessing we saw some of the same ones. The wildflowers were gorgeous and the thunderstorm was exciting, but I bet it was sketchier for you guys on the crest.

Did you see the other goat watchers in Truman Gulch? :) I spotted the lady in white walking through the treeline and called for a spotter to confirm it was a goat until I saw purple legs following.

It was a good hike and beautiful views up there. We ended our day with a total of ten goats. I'm guessing we saw some of the same ones. The wildflowers were gorgeous and the thunderstorm was exciting, but I bet it was sketchier for you guys on the crest.
We never did see you guys. We saw the people north of us.

Thanks for getting out! I joined the goat alliance early this spring and was hoping to make it out. Next year I will make it happen, looks like a great time.

Looks like a beautiful spot to put up your tent. Surprised that you were able to find flat ground among all those rocks.

That’s awesome! If I lived up there I would definitely be involved. Had a chance to meet Pete head of the Goat Alliance the other day. Super nice guy that is doing good things. A lot people wanna say younger generation is doing nothing but helping themselves. Pete founded the Goat Alliance in his 20s.

I talked to pete last week he said they had a amazing count. Last year they counted 76 or something close to that. At that time that was a record count and this year was over 120?! Lots of nannies and kids as well which is great to hear. Cool projects that the RMGA puts on for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back