Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

I guess at least I didn’t get last. Interesting. This is the first time I’ve ever attempted a fantasy league in anything so I’ve got lots of learning to do haha.

I guess at least I didn’t get last. Interesting. This is the first time I’ve ever attempted a fantasy league in anything so I’ve got lots of learning to do haha.
You’ll pick it up pretty quick! The only things you really have to watch is making sure your “c” driver is actually in the race that week and remember that there are limited picks. That can make the playoffs a pain if you don’t have a balanced selection left

Just a reminder to the new guys about making your picks for the next race. Make sure you get it done before tomorrow morning when they lock and can't be changed. After the first lock all you can do is swap between starting and benched positions. Also, bonus qualifying points for the top 5 drivers now apply!

I'm about to give up on this joke of a website. This guy sucks. Tried to make my picks three times now this week and his site is always down.

1708696531833.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back