Caribou Gear Tarp

Big Ones (photos)

JM77, Judas!!!!!!!!!

All impressive. That Black bear...............

Best muley for my brother and I. Harvested 2 day apart last fall in Eastern, MT.
Him (right) 170” gross (only a 14” spread)
Me (left) 159” gross

88D1D9B5-79EC-4C3D-B534-BE8AC2CAFDFB.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a Matthews Bow?
I am still shooting my 97' Z-Lite and was having 2nd thoughts about putting any new money in an Old Bow?

I lose almost an hour every time someone bumps one of these threads up. Someone with more money than brains needs to buy Photobucket and allow the image linking again for free as a public service!

I improved on my whitetail again this year. Still some more room to improve but it is currently my best by a few inches. I think it grossed 134" depending on how you count the mass on the palmated side.

Untitled by naathan2, on Flickr

lame that all the old photobucket links are broken. The whole point of the thread was to look at a ton of neat old hero shots.

08BEA9EF-2C75-428D-B325-19760EB26CC7.jpg
DF496823-35EF-40F6-B6E7-0021329A8BEB.jpg
We had 60 tags that year. We finished with a ten foot average. The Dugas crawfish skiff had 29 alligators in it headed to the buyer.

I can add a couple more to mine.

2018 Spring Bear. 18 3/4" skull.

Bear Hunt by naathan2, on Flickr

2018 Pronghorn. Beat my last one by 3/4". Still 1 1/4" short of B&C minimum.

2018 antelope by naathan2, on Flickr

Still a shame that Photobucket killed all the 3rd party linking. There were some MONSTERS that are now just red X's.

Hopefully some more folks can post up some big ones as the seasons start to get going this year.

npaden,
From where the bear? AK?

Any other details? If you posted a story about this somewhere, I'd like to read it.

Yeah it is a P.O.W. bear. I didn't post a lot of details but here is a thread where I posted the pictures originally.

https://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?282995-Another-SE-AK-bear-hunt

It was DIY, we stayed at a cabin and road hunted pretty much. Brought a pack raft and tried it out a bit after we were already tagged out.

It is a really pretty place, got to spend quite a bit of time sight seeing this time since we were tagged out in 3 days.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back