Caribou Gear

Big Fin now you can check your CO deer.

The backdoor method IDB told me is showing positive results. :D

Look out Colorado!

IIRC, 11th is the posted results date...hoping maybe this weekend or first of next week will start to show.

Results are officially posted.

It says I really did get my first choice. So, even though I jumped the gun a couple days early, I am still smiling.

Sorry Oak and Dink. That sucks to be a resident and not get your first or second choice.

Bugler and Spitz - How did you guys do?

Looking at the bleak leftover list, I'm glad I got what I got. I used to just put down one or two choices and count on buying a leftover tag. Not a good strategy any more.

It says I really did get my first choice. So, even though I jumped the gun a couple days early, I am still smiling.

Sorry Oak and Dink. That sucks to be a resident and not get your first or second choice.

Bugler and Spitz - How did you guys do?
Looks like I will be hunting with a couple of buddies in Colorado this year. :) I also drew another point for elk. I'm in the double digits now. I know I'm in no mans land but I'm hoping that we can bank points next year. Try and draw a decent archery elk tag and then save some points. Probably won't happen but that would be nice.

Any buck with at least 2 points on one side better watch out, I'm a gonna be deer hunting in CO this fall!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back