Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Beavers and Broncos

So how did 1-1 pre game Oregon St even get to be ranked high???

The same way No. 10 ranked Arkansas did...

A 7-5 team last year, beat Tennessee Tech and Louisiana Monroe to open the season. I'd say they were deserving of No. 10 in the nation.

Last edited:
So how did 1-1 pre game Oregon St even get to be ranked high??? So BSU could beat a "ranked" team???

Should their loss to a team ranked 5 (TCU) remove them from the top 25??? After all the number 1 team should theoretically beat the number 2 team....right?

TCU??? hahahahahahahahaha...GMAFB!!!! Yeah they were a real powerhouse in old SWC ! Hahahaha!

Next thing you will be wanting Mich St, 4-0, and NC St, undefeated in ACC, to play each other for BullChitSeries champs....

Just play SOMEBODY, BSU, and increase your credibility!!

Tom BSU can only play the teams that will accept the challenge Nebraska feared to play them......... how about the VOLS come to boise bet they get beat like lane kiffen stole something o wait he was the one who left yall high and dry........ good luck and let me know how BSU's d coach is treating you

I guess everyone should just bow down to the mighty SEC. Why even have other conferences? The SEC is clearly the best.

Too bad nobody told poor Utah from the lowly MWC when they kicked the snot out of Alabama.

I really don't think Boise has to increase their credibility to anyone...pretty sure everyone is paying attention. I'm not even a Boise fan. But the "play someone" argument is a bunch of BS.

The SEC is way overrated..Arkansas in the top 10 was a joke. But, then again you have to look at it objectively, and I don't expect an SEC fan to do that.

I have to agree with Tom, the remainder of BSU's schedule is regrettable. Nothing new about power teams scrimmaging weak sister programs..big paydays for the blocking dummies and hyped up noisy practice for the biggies...bound by multi year obligation. Nothing new about legacied programs dodging potemtiasl season killers either. BSU is a good team....but great? They'll have to beat the remaining Santa Fe Schools for the Blind by 50 to get in the show.

First you root for them...

Meanwhile, go Broncos! Win them all and put the pressure on the dumazz BCS system!!!

Then you think they are a joke???

TCU??? hahahahahahahahaha...GMAFB!!!! Yeah they were a real powerhouse in old SWC ! Hahahaha!

Next thing you will be wanting Mich St, 4-0, and NC St, undefeated in ACC, to play each other for BullChitSeries champs....

Just play SOMEBODY, BSU, and increase your credibility!!

Who are the SOMEBODYS??? If Oregon, TCU, VaTech, Oaklahoma and Oregon State are nobodies, who are the SOMEBODYS???

Hard to be objective when the putrs which I hate rank your conference 10 points higher than next conference....
Tennessee has trubble beating a HS team this year....three coaches in three years and coming off scholarship limits under Fullmer has us runnjing up to six Frosh on offense abvout half the time....we suck and I admit it...
ARK overarated? How bout BSU's mighty opponents VaTech and OrSt???
Tuff to schedule BIG NAME opponents? Yeah right! So why do, with nothing to qain and everything to lose. OK and OSU have home and home games just scheduled with Tennessee? Wussies!!!
I hope you do play for Nat Champs---against any top tier SEC team! Remember the year the talking head voters for rankings wanted OSU and MI to rematch for Nat Champs? Hahahahahaha! And FL(hate me some fuggin Gators) played third team for fourth quarter after giving up game kickoff runback for TD? Yeah, we are over rated...HA!
You want over rated , go to Big East! No way they shud have auto BCS bid....y'all deserve it much more than that bunch....and ACC is about as bad now that Miami can't play felons.

Hard to be objective when the putrs which I hate rank your conference 10 points higher than next conference....
Tennessee has trubble beating a HS team this year....three coaches in three years and coming off scholarship limits under Fullmer has us runnjing up to six Frosh on offense abvout half the time....we suck and I admit it...
ARK overarated? How bout BSU's mighty opponents VaTech and OrSt???
Tuff to schedule BIG NAME opponents? Yeah right! So why do, with nothing to qain and everything to lose. OK and OSU have home and home games just scheduled with Tennessee? Wussies!!!
I hope you do play for Nat Champs---against any top tier SEC team! Remember the year the talking head voters for rankings wanted OSU and MI to rematch for Nat Champs? Hahahahahaha! And FL(hate me some fuggin Gators) played third team for fourth quarter after giving up game kickoff runback for TD? Yeah, we are over rated...HA!
You want over rated , go to Big East! No way they shud have auto BCS bid....y'all deserve it much more than that bunch....and ACC is about as bad now that Miami can't play felons.

What time do the bars open in Tennessee on Mondays?

lmao @ Jose......... BSU is doing all they can they just upgraded conferences to have the best teams leave..

Let us see now, the putr ratings which i hate----lose your azz if you go to Vegas and take their spreads---rate the SEC 10 points above the next highest Conference....
Grow up and schedule at least ONE real opponenet!
Can't be done? Wont play you? BULL SHEIT!!! Tenn, OK and OSU have scheduled home and home with nothing to gain and lots to lose....I wud really like to know how good the good BSU team is but y'all aint gonna show me---wussies!

the lawsuit wont hold up the wac is falling apart........ i say bsu talk to the pac-10

I'm not sure what BSU's best options are....maybe be an Independent like GaTech and ND were for years for a cuppla years, then have Conferences begging them to come in???? Meanwhile raking in ALL the money from TV games and bowl appearances.
Y'all do have an excellent football team....I just like to dole out sheit, whether or not the bars are open, to Non-SEC fans....go figure??? Just like y'all!!

I have to agree with Tom, the remainder of BSU's schedule is regrettable. Nothing new about power teams scrimmaging weak sister programs..big paydays for the blocking dummies and hyped up noisy practice for the biggies...bound by multi year obligation. Nothing new about legacied programs dodging potemtiasl season killers either. BSU is a good team....but great? They'll have to beat the remaining Santa Fe Schools for the Blind by 50 to get in the show.

I went to the University of Idaho back when we had the upper hand in the cross state rivalry (Big Sky conference days). So I may have some preconceived notions about our rivals to the south...

Since then the BSU Football program has certainly grown rapidly. I think that BSU will eventually find it's spot in a Western conference with a conference schedule that will give them creedance for ranking in the top 25 if they continue to have a good record.

I think the Pac 10 has come down to the BSU level as much as the BSU program has elevated it's game. I'd love to see BSU play Cal, or Stanford. But Nevada and Fresno State are no slouches either. I think BSU's rise is a tribute to the WAC as a whole...

Watching the game vs. OSU I did get the impression that the BSU players were "headhunting" and taking cheap shots at the OSU running backs that were making yards on them. Reminded me of the Miami football team from the late 80's and 90's featured in the movie "The U".

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back