Caribou Gear

Beavers and Broncos

I think the Bronco's will Win and there isn't anyone willing to bet against them from the Beavers.... ;)

BSU is in a little different situation this year. In the past they worked their way up in the rankings and this year they are already there and having to hold their ground. Just want to see a good game that BSU wins!

BSU needs to win big so people will stop doubting, since VT threw the game against James Madison to make BSU look bad :) What am I saying...i'm a Vandals fan.

How many penalties can a team get .... seriously !!!!

Good game thought. I have never seen so Many Helmets come off in a game... nor someone get Knocked out like that. Although they neither confirmed nor denied the Knockout.... after seeing more then one guy in UFC go "still legged" I'd say he was counting sheep for a few .

Best part of the whole night was when Kellen Moore was "aw shucks'n" Erin Andrews in the post game jabber..

How many penalties can a team get .... seriously !!!!

Good game thought. I have never seen so Many Helmets come off in a game... nor someone get Knocked out like that. Although they neither confirmed nor denied the Knockout.... after seeing more then one guy in UFC go "still legged" I'd say he was counting sheep for a few .

Yeah, that was pretty crazy...Knew it was going to be high charged, but that was out of control...

So how did 1-1 pre game Oregon St even get to be ranked high??? So BSU could beat a "ranked" team???
I do happen to think BSU has a very good team but I have no idea how good since you don't play any other top tier teams.
Bama played the #10 ranked team on their home field, bucked up at halftime and won. They got four more ranked teams on their schedule....how bout y'all? I dred the third weekend in Oct....we had to go to two OT's to beat a HS team...they gonna kill us while we are down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back