Caribou Gear Tarp

Barnett Quad 400 anyone?

Wyoming Sage

I know some might think this isn't supposed to be in the Archery, but my wife just surprises me with a birthday present early. I have tried for two years to get my shoulder back to use a compound but it just aint going to happen I guess. I had Rotator Cuff Surgery a few years back and just cant take the repetition of shooting a bow. I used to shoot Self Bows I made out of Hickory or Osage before the Accident. But I knew that wasn't going to happen for sure.
She always surprises me with her presents. She brought home a new Barnett and told me she knew I liked to Archery hunt but hated to see me try to shoot again. And the mopy looks as Archery season went by waiting for gun season to start was over. I can't believe how fast it is, I will be going somewhere the next week to hunt something! She has had a Barnett RC 150 for 18 years and loves it.
It's terrible to have a wifey that buys 4 wheelers, guns, hunting stuff and now a crossbow for my birthday, but somehow I will get used to it.....I have to!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back