Baggs Wyoming

Rooster52

We were east of Baggs Wyoming for a few days elk hunting. We did not see any elk ,but mostly do to my ability to hike in to where the elk live.Was hopeing for snow to bring them down but it did not happen. We saw lots of mule deer and making plans on returning for deer hunt someday. Had a great trip no elk but a great time . I really liked the area.

Keep at it.Wy has a few late season hunts for bulls that don't take a ton of points and will be easier to get to elk.Muley and antelope hunting is extremely fun as well.Hunt for whatever your body tells you it can handle

Last Sunday night I drove down thru Baggs coming home from antelope hunting. Coming south of I-80 through Baggs to Craig Co I was wishing my truck had a snow plow on it for the deer/elk. I have never seen so many on the road/shoulder, and I do my share of night driving though good habitat.

Thanks for the update rooster. I'm hoping to visit this area for a deer bow hunt early September next year. Looks like a very cool spot.

I have hunted wy but have a hard time giving my money to a state that keeps us citizens off federal land. Ok with a fishing pole but not a gun?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back