MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

AZ results starting to post

WapitiBob

Results are starting to post to accounts. Not a lot but a few are seeing results.

If you create an account on the new portal be sure to enter your name as you do on your licenses so the system can find you. If it does, it will ask to link the account. Doing so will populate the portal account with your past history.

Last edited:
You lost me on creating an account. When I go to the site, the only way I see to get results is to select "online services" and it takes me to the same old system asking for customer ID and date of birth.

Did I miss something?

Signed up a new account. Mine is still just showing the old info. Should have an elk tag with my name on it. When I check the license, it does show a current 2015 license.

Mine is still showing last years point totals. Hope to get it updated soon

Does anyone know if I will gain my loyalty point this year or after next years draw? I went into this years drawing with 4 points.

Thanks and good luck all

fez

Got it. Had to click on the banner at the top of the page. My results are not showing yet.

fez - You go from 4 to 6 points when you get your loyalty point. Should show up before the application period next year.

In Year 1 you go into the Draw with 0 points. When you look at draw results, there will be tags for certain species awarded to applicants with 0 points.

If you did not screw up your application and did not draw a tag, then you are awarded 1 point. A bit different than most states with point systems.

The Loyalty point is awarded at the conclusion of the 5th consecutive year you successfully apply for a species and remains in place until you fail to successfully apply.

If you have the Permanent Hunter's Ed point then that is another point as you apply and is not impacted if you skip a year.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back