Arizona fall draw

make sure in your info you have entered your SS and hunter ID number. had to do it to check my dad's results today. i assure you the results are available on the portal

Yep, I'm getting into my account/portal homepage just fine. It just doesn't list my license purchase or tag application. I'm fairly certain that something is screwed up with my account.

Five combined points wasn't enough for 12AW mule deer this year. My wife was just commenting how barren the freezer is getting so I hope to snag a leftover tag. Good luck to those that drew.

Well, it turned out there was something wrong with my portal account. I called in again today and got it straightened out, and was able to see my results. I wound up drawing the 11/25 - 12/4 hunt in a border unit.

most of the OTC elk hunts here are a waste of time and money...especially 12a. i don't know if anyone has ever killed or even seen an elk in that unit. the areas of the OTC hunts are EXTREMELY low density areas and i would guess the majority of people hunting them never see an elk. i would never consider shelling out the money for a resident OTC elk tag, much less the non resident fee

I dropped my leftover tag app in the mail this morning. I'm very excited because my dad decided to put in with me after a 30+ year hiatus from hunting. I'm pretty sure he's excited because he went out an bought a Rem. 700 Mountain Rifle in 30-06. I can't wait, come on November!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back