Arizona fall draw

junior88

Credit cards are being hit for the fall draw in AZ. looks like a leftover coues tag for me. Good luck guys

Well...that was a fire drill I didnt need on Friday afternoon. Lets just hope they havent got to mine yet :rolleyes:

I've got a charge pending.... its a December coues tag for either 33 or 32.... I better buy a powerball ticket at the rate I'm going with 3 lottery odds draws this year...

I Got hit for deer likely Kaibab archery, else December 27 rifle in the random.

I have NO idea how this happened. But, I drew for Buffalo on my first try with zero points. Guess I'll go pick up some powerball tickets....

LOTS of homework to do.

whoa. congrats on the buff hunt. do yourself a huge favor and listen to Jay Scott's podcast on buffalo hunting with Russ Jacoby. it has turned into an incredibly hard hunt the last couple years. I am a resident, and i would hire a guide for the hunt. the buffalo are all in the park 99% of the time anymore and you can't hunt them in there. Jacoby has MANY salt licks around the border of the park with ground blinds and cameras. unfortunately, sitting on his salt licks is about he only chance you will get at killing one. It's kind of a fishy deal. G&F "hired" him to kind of run the buffalo program up there and he is also the guide that everyone hires. without his aid, i have heard there is no chance at killing one. he has a big camp full of hunters every year. You really really need to contact him about the hunt, whether you plan on hiring him or not as he is by far the most knowledgeable person on those buffalo. much more so than the unit manager. he states his contact information in that podcast i mentioned

whoa. congrats on the buff hunt. do yourself a huge favor and listen to Jay Scott's podcast on buffalo hunting with Russ Jacoby. it has turned into an incredibly hard hunt the last couple years. I am a resident, and i would hire a guide for the hunt. the buffalo are all in the park 99% of the time anymore and you can't hunt them in there. Jacoby has MANY salt licks around the border of the park with ground blinds and cameras. unfortunately, sitting on his salt licks is about he only chance you will get at killing one. It's kind of a fishy deal. G&F "hired" him to kind of run the buffalo program up there and he is also the guide that everyone hires. without his aid, i have heard there is no chance at killing one. he has a big camp full of hunters every year. You really really need to contact him about the hunt, whether you plan on hiring him or not as he is by far the most knowledgeable person on those buffalo. much more so than the unit manager. he states his contact information in that podcast i mentioned

Not 100% sure what I'll wind up doing, but he was pretty quick to get back in touch with me. Thanks

Anyone know when they might put everything out??? The AZGFD site mentioned that you might be able to get results early through their online portal. But, didn't see anything when logged in.

I was charged, it's no longer pending, but I don't have any results yet when I look in the portal.

I went ahead and called. I had no results when I checked over the phone either.

Then I spoke with a customer service rep.. She first told me that none of the deer results were posted yet. Then I mentioned that not even my license purchase showed up on my portal account. She said to "open my Profile Details and hit edit. That will update my profile with my license purchase." Well this sounded a little strange to me, but I tried it, and of course nothing changed. So I didn't really get anywhere there.

They did mail me my license, so I assume they will mail me whatever tag I drew. Just sucks waiting to find out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back