Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Archery Pronghorn

Blind hunting can be fun if there are goats in the area (action). I have sat in a blind for 14 hours... and that will be the last time.

LOVE be the decoy. If you find goats then there's non-stop action. Some want to play and others don't want to play. Whichever happens it's still a blast.

picture.php

picture.php

good luck to all
the dog

I have only tried blind hunting. I read a lot so my phone battery lasts. Great time to nap too, at my age.

I want to try stalking with a decoy. Maybe this year.

These guys are the thing I don't like inwarm weather archery season.

Last edited:
I do way too much treestand hunting here on our farm to sit still when I head west. To me the great thing about antelope, elk, etc is the ability to give chase and see what is over the next hill. Long winded way of saying I would not hunt from a blind.

Spot and stalk is much more fun than sitting in a blind in my opinion. we often times use an angus cow cut out as well as a montana decoy company 'lope decoy, both work well.

I am planning to try my first archery antelope hunt this year. I will try spot and stalk the first few days of the season and then sit in a blind the last few days if need be. I am probably not as stealthy as JC but I have about the same patience.

Blind hunting can be fun if there are goats in the area (action). I have sat in a blind for 14 hours... and that will be the last time.

LOVE be the decoy. If you find goats then there's non-stop action. Some want to play and others don't want to play. Whichever happens it's still a blast.

picture.php

picture.php

good luck to all
the dog

Do those silly hats and shirts really work or are you selling them on the side?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back