Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Archery Pronghorn

Blind hunting can be fun if there are goats in the area (action). I have sat in a blind for 14 hours... and that will be the last time.

LOVE be the decoy. If you find goats then there's non-stop action. Some want to play and others don't want to play. Whichever happens it's still a blast.

picture.php

picture.php

good luck to all
the dog

I have only tried blind hunting. I read a lot so my phone battery lasts. Great time to nap too, at my age.

I want to try stalking with a decoy. Maybe this year.

These guys are the thing I don't like inwarm weather archery season.

Last edited:
I do way too much treestand hunting here on our farm to sit still when I head west. To me the great thing about antelope, elk, etc is the ability to give chase and see what is over the next hill. Long winded way of saying I would not hunt from a blind.

Spot and stalk is much more fun than sitting in a blind in my opinion. we often times use an angus cow cut out as well as a montana decoy company 'lope decoy, both work well.

I am planning to try my first archery antelope hunt this year. I will try spot and stalk the first few days of the season and then sit in a blind the last few days if need be. I am probably not as stealthy as JC but I have about the same patience.

Blind hunting can be fun if there are goats in the area (action). I have sat in a blind for 14 hours... and that will be the last time.

LOVE be the decoy. If you find goats then there's non-stop action. Some want to play and others don't want to play. Whichever happens it's still a blast.

picture.php

picture.php

good luck to all
the dog

Do those silly hats and shirts really work or are you selling them on the side?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back