MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Anyone draw a Colorado deer tag?

After spending a few hours in Oaks deer unit I am officially an expert and I am willing to provide scouting services and photos for the following fees:

1.GPS cords and 2-3 pictures of Mule deer bucks $59.99
2.The above plus the estimated fully grown B&C scores of located bucks $69.99(Best Deal)

Hurry, offer ends soon.

BUT WAIT!!! Call in the next 15 mins and we'll double your order AND throw in an "atving colorado" book for FREE (except a small shipping and handling fee).

No freebies. What we need is another hunter with the same tag to whip Oak into a bidding frenzy for the above listed information. We'll split the cash.

Guess we may have to sweeten the pot more for Oak to bite. I also did a few things in order to train the deer for this fall.

1. I kept a trash sack of empty beer cans on the floor. When I spotted the deer I stopped the truck, opened the door and dumped them on the ground. Clang, clang, clang!!!! Buck just stood and stared. Excellent candidate.

2. I then started yelling. Actually yelling/talking to myself:

“He is right there”
“I can’t see him”
“Right there”
“Oh”
Repeated 6 times. Again buck stayed there. Looking even better.

3. Of course you know what came next. 3 firecrackers to simulate the warning shots Oak will fire. Again the buck just stood and stared. He is a keeper folks. I think if Oak pays, he will do fine.

Pretty sure with the above extra work the scouting package has increased $30-$40.

P1000720.jpg

Doesn't look like ATV enforcement is a priority in the area, Oak should be able to get where he needs to go.

P1000652.jpg

P1000653.jpg

P1000654.jpg

I have also identified potential hazards/scary things, so Oak may properly prepare himself ahead of time. All included in the original scouting package price.

P1000626.jpg

P1000631.jpg

P1000693.jpg

Dam wind kept blowing

P1000662.jpg

P1000696.jpg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member